Experience Beaver Lake on a stand-up paddle board.
- Our Guided ECO Tour is approximately two hours of paddling and swimming along the limestone bluffs and potential waterfalls and wildlife. Connect with yourself and nature without the traditional motorized boating, by using your own energy to glide through the water.
- Now children have the opportunity to have their own SUP board. We currently offer 8 foot boards that is used for youth boards or small little adults. Please be sure to confirm with the shop owner that theirs enough to go around. Any child under 4 feet tall who would like to participate may do so on the same stand up paddle board as the accompanying adult.
- Great for Families!
* All children age 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult while stand up paddle boarding.
What to Bring
- If you prefer to use your own PFD
- Shoes you don’t mind getting wet, these will be used to keep from slipping on rocks as we enter the water.
If you have a family of 5 or more please call us about special family pricing.